110" 16:9 Motorised Matt White Screen
Cinema Graded Fabric
The matt white fabric used for the Classic Series Motorised Screens is produced by applying a PVC coating on a fiberglass substrate, creating a very flat surface for minimal vision distortion across its 160 degree viewing angle. This cinema graded white fabric delivers clean whites with colours that remain bright and lifelike with no shift in hues.
- Gain of 1.0
- Flame retardant
- Mildew resistant
- Suitable for electric and fixed frame screens
- 16:10 for data presentations
- 16:9 for a big home cinema experience Full Suite Of Control Options
With the Classic Series Motorised Screens there is a choice of options for operating the screen. An RF remote control is included with the purchase of the screen.
- IR receiver for direct control
- Remote IR input port if the screen will not be visible
- A voltage of 5-12 volts from the projector or AV receiver can trigger opening/closing
- RS232 port if an automation system is used